We are pleased to announce:
The 5th International Symposium on Promoting Recovery of Young People with Mental Illness: iFEVR and iPhYs Joint Meeting in Boston, USA on Thursday October 11, 2018 (following the conclusion of the IEPA main conference meeting).
As at our last meeting in Milan, we would like to invite abstracts for our shorter 5-minute ‘Bolt-from-the-Blue’ presentations.
What is a ‘Bolt-from-the-Blue’presentation?
- A brief 5 minute presentation with no more than 2 powerpoint slides
- Are you or your team working to support education and/or employment outcomes in young people with psychosis and have something to share?
- Do you have an innovation or inspiration from the front line?
- We would love you to submit an abstract to be part of the Bolt-from-the-Blue program
Submissions close on July 31, 2018 and selected speakers will be notified by August 9th.
To submit your abstract, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title of presentation
- Maximum of 100 words to describe your innovation or inspiration relating to physical health issues/or education and employment issues in young people with psychosis or emerging psychosis
- Presenting speaker name, title, & affiliation, including city/country and email address
Looking forward to receiving your Bolts from the Blue submissions and seeing you in Boston!
Professor Eóin Killackey, Professor Jo Smith and Miles Rinaldi